VOAR - Voice of Adventist Radio
This radio station is still going strong. Sure wish I could get it here. You know I might but, I rarely listen to the radio anymore......maybe I can listen to it on the Internet. I know that is possible and I sure to love this station!
Make it Happen! Smile
Yes! I just went to the very first post in this thread and went to their website and right there you can listen to the station. Wonderful! Smile Love it! Smile
Make it Happen! Smile
This is one very, very, very good station. Wish it was easier for me to access now but, really like listening top it when I can.
Make it Happen! Smile
VOAR is moving to FM (96.7 FM). You can listen to it at:

http://voar.org/
Make it Happen! Smile
This radio station is now on FM so it is probably better to hear it.....and the link is just above this post. Check it out.
Make it Happen! Smile
I just heard recently how much people like this radio station. If you haven't been able to listen to it, sorry......maybe one day you might be able to connect. Keep trying.....you will really like it.
Make it Happen! Smile
I just tried the link given in the 1st post in this thread and I could hear the radio. Very, very good! Love this station and am so glad it is available. (Don't think everyone can hear it but, you can try.)
Make it Happen! Smile
Still love this station! It is soooo good!
Make it Happen! Smile
Well I see that Sherry Griffin, Station Manager at VOAR is coming to our Alberta Camp Meeting. See you soon Sherry.
Make it Happen! Smile
Yes, Sherry was here but, I didn't get to see her at Camp Meeting....she must have been there on a day that I wasn't......sad. I would have loved to have met her.
Make it Happen! Smile
I recently (September 201Cool contacted VOAR to find out if there were any repeater stations still in our Province and the manager told me there is one in Olds. The rest are now gone. So, maybe we can hear it on the radio here...... If not then if you go to their website you can listen to it all day one.

VOAR is the largest Christian radio station in Canada and it started way back in 1929. And...........I really, really like listening to it!
Make it Happen! Smile
Well if you/we want to listen to the radio station all you need to do is go to the website and connect there.  So glad it works because this is one of the best station!  Love it.
Make it Happen! Smile