ASAM Resource Guide
Here is some information about the ASAM Quick Start Guide:

https://www.adventsource.org/store/adult...-guide-356

This too might change sometime and if you see it before I do, please let me know. Thanks.
The Single Adult Ministries Resource Guide does give some very good ideas. I have one and it is helpful.
Make it Happen! Smile
Here are some excerpts from the Quick Start Guide on the NAD ASAM Website:

https://www.adventsource.org/store/adult...-guide-356
Make it Happen! Smile
This can still be downloaded. (above link) (30/12/18 It looks like the Quick Start Guide now needs to be bought.............not downloaded)
Make it Happen! Smile
Yes, and it's a quick download. Still is available. at the above link.
Make it Happen! Smile
Quick Start Guides can still be downloaded. This certainly is a good resource for Single Adult Ministry Leaders and helpers. Please don't hesitate to download it and use it. It is very good.
Make it Happen! Smile
The Quick Start Guide is quite good and so it wouldn't hurt to download it and work at starting this ministry in your church or area. Certainly is a great ministry!
Make it Happen! Smile
Yes the Quick Start Guide is good. If you are a Single Adult Ministry leader have you looked at this book yet? If so, would you agree that it is a good guide?
Make it Happen! Smile
Well from checking the website given, I see that these resources are still available.....so if you would like to find out more about starting a Single Adult Ministry....check them out.
Make it Happen! Smile
Yes! The Resource Guide is in PDF Format which means you can download and print it. What a wonderful discovery!
Make it Happen! Smile
Still can access the Quick Start Guide and it still has some very good information in it that is helpful to someone leading out in the ministry.
Make it Happen! Smile
The Quick Start Guide is still looking good and useable.  Certainly worth the small amount of money to buy it!
Make it Happen! Smile