Celebate In The City
As Adventist Christians we believe that sex before marriage is not right. In this day and age most single adults have experienced sex before marriage, however, there are some who still believe that it is not the Christ-like thing to do. One of those who are saving themselves for marriage is Former Bachelorette bachelor Jason Illian is a 30-year-old virgin who shocked TV viewers when he declared his intention to wait till marriage. Here's his take on Christian singleness.
By Rhonda Eudaly

Check out this article at:

http://www.christianitytoday.com/tc/2006/002/4.24.html
DARLENE
THIS is a good witness for GOD and the bible.

also I KNEW that there ws a lot of sexual implactions
on T.V. but I DID not know that 64 % of T.V. shows
had sexual content. also I did not know that in one
teenagers will see 14,000 sexual references.

that is a lot and gives the wrong message.

dgrmm60
It would certainly take courage to stand up for what you believe like this young man did. I certainly admire someone like that.
DARLENE
yes it takes a lot of courge to stand for right
but in the long run it isw worth it

dgrimm60
From studying the Bible I would say that all single adults should abstain from sexual relations just as this young man has. As we all know, sex belongs in marriage but......to abstain is a choice that each one of us needs to make for ourselves.
DARLENE
YES with all the T.V. shows and Movies getting more
and more filled with sexual scene it is very important
for young as well as older singles to stay close to
GOD. this is the only way to abstain.

dgrimm60
You are right. You're one smart man, dgrimm60. The way we do abstain is by staying close to GOD.
DARLENE
well thank you for you compliment but any smartness
I have comes from GOD

SMILE SMILE SMILE

dgrimm60
The above link doesn't work.....well it goes to the Christianity Today website but not the intended item. But, here's a link to a clip of Jason speaking about his choice not to have sex before marriage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i08baOLIkIw
DARLENE

THANK you for this web site and the video had good insight

dgrimm60
So, if you are single have you made the choice to not have sex before marriage? Do you think that sex before marriage is wrong? It would be great to hear your thoughts.....
Make it Happen! :-)