Appreciation Parties
In March 2018 we took an appreciation party to the teachers and staff of the school in our community.  The children weren't there and I'd arranged this with the principal.  We went into the school blowing crazy whistles and then sang "We want to thank you, we want to thank you, we want to thank you for all that you do"  (to the tune of Happy Birthday)  We took 2 helium filled balloons that said "Thanks for all you do."  Then we had a crazy IQ Test that we gave to them and the winner won a huge white teddy bear.  We gave them large pieces of cake and a can of pop/juice, then gave each one a ziploc filecase with a bunch of things like pens, pencils, stickers, sticky notes, candy, etc. and then we left.  

I'm told that they really, really enjoyed this and all the things we gave them and now on April 17th we're take the party to the Fire hall for the Firemen.  We're certainly looking forward to all the fun we have doing this!  Smile
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

well I am glad the teachers enjoy this====did you put pictures in the town newspaper yet?

also I sure that the firemen will also enjoy====and take more pictures of newspaper

dgrimm70
No we didn't put pictures in the town newspaper but, the school put in a thanks to us.

On April 17 we took the appreciation party to the firemen at the fire hall. Apparently they really liked it because almost all of the very large cake I bought and took was gone. Smile
Make it Happen! Smile
The next one we may do for the people in our Village Office. Should be fun!
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

WELL keep us up dated

dgrimm70
Still haven't done anything about our Village Office......probably in October or November. Should be very good! Smile
Make it Happen! Smile
DAARLENE

keep us up to date

dgrimm70
And now this year we're thinking of taking an appreciation party to our Village Office. They certainly do a lot of work that is very much appreciated. If you lived in a village like this what other groups would you take an appreciation party to?
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

HOW big or small is your village/town (population and different businesses)

dgrimm70
There are about 200 houses in the Village and about 20-25 businesses. Yes, it is small but, still a very nice place to live.
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

yes is seems to be small but you have good opportunity to reach
out to all the businesses and even some people

dgrimm70
Yesterday I took Christmas/New Year's Cards from our little hall to our Village Office and all the business around town and while at the Village Office I asked the manager if we could do a 10-minute Appreciation Party for the Village Office and the Village Council in March.  She is very happy to have us do this because she heard about our parties for the school and fire hall people.  So, she's going to work on a date for us and let us know when.  Looking forward to it!  Smile
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

well now you have a project to plan for Smile===Wink===Very Happy===Tongue==

dgrimm70