SAGE Alberta Updated Website
Yes, the pictures tell the whole story............. Smile
Make it Happen! Smile
Yesterday the SAGE RV Outing at Sandy McNab ended and people are home now and next Wednesday we have our Workday at Mamawi Atosketan Native School and guess who the coordinator for that is........me. We already have 28 people coming for that though I sure hope we get about 10 more. We've got so much to do. They now have a new High School and we have to do a few things on that to get it ready. School begins 6 days after our Work Day.

We do need to do a lot of work and on those kinds of days I walk millions of miles making sure everyone has work do do and has the equipment/materials they need to do it. I also take a lot of pictures. So..........pray for me and us. Smile

Here is their website......if it works:

http://an6440.adventistschoolconnect.org/
Make it Happen! Smile
And here is a Mission Spotlight program "The Butterfly Who Found Jesus" from MANS:

https://archive.org/details/AdventistMis...FoundJesus
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

the web site works and it is a nice looking web site

dgrimm70
DARLENE

I had seen that video before but it was good to see it again

dgrimm70
Well, I did post it twice on this forum. Smile
Make it Happen! Smile
Just put on several pictures of our SAGE Sheep River RV Campout and the Mamawi Atosketan Native School Work Day. They're not quite the way that Simple Updates posted the NEWS 2018 page but, they are the way I did it because I don't know how to do it the way they did. Anyway there are some new pictures there now.

https://www.sagealberta.ca/
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

that isa very good web site====the pictures are very pretty

dgrimm70
Yes, the website is made by a new program and the pictures on the first page are really good and they keep changing. The rest of the pictures are mostly taken by me and turned out quite well but, I'm certainly not a very talented picture taker but, people really enjoy the work and seeing themselves after. It is very rewarding to see the work one does after by looking at the pictures.

I'm took many of the pictures so I'm not in many of them but, that sure is okay. Smile
Make it Happen! Smile
We will be having a SAGE Retreat in just 2 weeks. The speaker is Dr. JoAnn Davidson and guess who's is responsible for doing the Saturday night activities............me. I'm really going to make them work at some fun things. I've done it for the past 4 years and our president said I've got to do it again because they really like what I get them to do.....one of the things is rubberband golf. Smile So....I'll be going shopping several times in the next 2 weeks to get all the things we need.
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

this sounds like it will be a nice weekend retreat

dgrimm70
Yes, our retreat was very nice!  And our next event is weekend at Kananaskis when the SAGErs will go skiing and snowshoeing, etc.  Wish I could go but, I'm not much into skiing.  I love skating though.  

And then is our SAGE Convention at College Heights Church in May.  This is a very large church at Burman University.  And for the past 4 years I've arranged a gospel concert there on the Saturday night.  Looking forward to this convention.
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

it sounds  like  you have a few things to look forward going to

dgrimm70