New NAD ASAM Website has Resources
The New NAD ASAM Website has some resources for ASAM. You can check it out at:

https://www.adventistsingleadultministries.org/
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

thank you for posting this web site---it looks interesting

dgrimm70
Yes, it is a nice looking website and the information is quite up-to-date. Very glad to see it!
Make it Happen! Smile
Yes, this website is good and has a lot of info and they are keeping it up-to-date. Wonderful!
Make it Happen! Smile
And right now if you go to the website you will see 5 of my Alberta ASAM Quarterly Newsletters and an article about our Christmas for a Single Mom. It's really great that they have posted them. (I won't tell you where they are you will have to look for them! Smile )
Make it Happen! Smile
I wonder when they update the ASAM day sermon. I would like to be prepared for that because I will probably be the one preaching. I will use last years sermon for prison ministries when I preach. The prison I go into is for illegal aliens getting deported so it is a sermon that I think will help them. I will see if my brother wants to preach for the other prison. I am unable to go in and preach right now because one of the prisoners developed personal feelings for me so I stepped back. I think he needs to be in church more than I do.
The Singles Sabbath is in May and in the past they had the sermon, etc., ready by about March. So....maybe this year also?
Make it Happen! Smile
Ok that sounds great.
Yes, that will give you time to learn the sermon. Usually they are very good ones.
Make it Happen! Smile
Yes I have read the one for last year. It was a very good sermon.
Here is where you can get the "Quick Start Guide" so you know how to start Adventist Single Adult Ministries in your church: (it does cost)

https://www.adventsource.org/as30/search.results.aspx?search=adventist%20single%20adult%20ministries§ion=store
Make it Happen! Smile
Well the NAD ASAM website has been updated as has this forum.  Takes some getting used to but both are still great and workable!  Smile
Make it Happen! Smile