Why More Women Choose Not to Marry....CNN
Here is an article I found on CNN today, October 15.14. It talks about Why More Women Choose Not to Marry....Very, very interesting!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/15/opinion/sc...?hpt=hp_t3
Make it Happen! :-)
DARLENE

this article was interesting especially the 1 about the 3 women in china

dgrimm70
Yes, that is interesting. Why would married men in their country all have mistresses? Do they always do that?
Now this article gives some good reasons for not marrying. It is very sad though to see some of the reasons why. Seems God created us to marry, didn't He?
Yes, it is very sad, Scary. God did create us to marry but, sin has entered this world and things certainly have changed, haven't they? But, when you read the Bible you find that a lot of those doing God's work remained single because they focused on His work and were faithfully carrying it out. So, which is it better to be today single or married? I do believe that that is up to God. He should be the one to be in control of our lives, shouldn't He?
I happen to think that being single isn't such a bad thing and wasn't Jesus single? He was single so He could focus on His mission of saving mankind for eternity. It certainly is easier to focus on what He wants us to do as a single person, isn't it?
Yes, being single isn't so bad, now is it....... :-)