Truly Inspiring . Britain's Got Talent . Bullying
Now this is one great song by a couple of young boys; one who experienced bullying. Yes! A true inspiration.....

http://faithtap.com/1260/bars-and-melody...ot-talent/
Make it Happen! Smile
DARLENE

this was very very very good

dgrimm70
Bullying certainly needs to stop!
Make it Happen! Smile
Wow! It is sooo sad when a child is bullied but, the one bullied in this clip really turned his situation into a good thing. A great song!
Yes, this bullying needs to stop! I know some of my students tended to pick on others at times but, I really don't remember any of them being bullied. I would have jumped on them if I knew what was happening because it's just not right!
Make it Happen! Smile
By 'jumped on them' I don't mean that physically, I meant I would have put a stop to it right away!!
Make it Happen! Smile
Well, I don't think I was ever bullied by other children....now perhaps my parents did it once in a while but, I don't think it was really intentional.....I probably deserved it. Have you experienced bullying by other children or other teens? If so, it must have been very difficult?
Make it Happen! Smile
And these two boys even made it into the finals of Britain's Got Talent. Amazing!
Make it Happen! Smile
The lyrics of this song are very, very meaningful.  So glad the bullying stopped!  Kids don't need that in their lives.  We all must not bully anyone!
Make it Happen! Smile