NAD Adventist Single Adult Ministries: Forum
Pray For My Sister-in-law - Printable Version

+- NAD Adventist Single Adult Ministries: Forum (https://forum.adventistsingleadultministries.org)
+-- Forum: Inspiration For The Single Adult (https://forum.adventistsingleadultministries.org/forum-62.html)
+--- Forum: Prayer Support and Praise (https://forum.adventistsingleadultministries.org/forum-102.html)
+--- Thread: Pray For My Sister-in-law (/thread-12719.html)

Pages: 1 2

Pray For My Sister-in-law - darlene - 12-18-2017

On Saturday night my sister-in-law, Marion fell down the stairs and broke her hip.  She is in the hospital and is having a hip replacement today. Thanks for praying for Marion.

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - darlene - 12-18-2017

Good news......Marion came out of surgery and is doing well. Need to continue to pray for good recovery.

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - dgrimm70 - 12-18-2017

DARLENE

well that is good to hear ===I will continue to pray for her

dgrimm70

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - darlene - 12-19-2017

I went to the hospital today and saw my sister-in-law. She is doing quite well and sounded really good. They will be moving her home to the Lacombe Hospital where she will be for awhile. So...I'll get to visit her more often. :-)

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - darlene - 12-21-2017

Yesterday my sister-in-law was moved to the Lacombe Hospital. They say she is doing well though I haven't seen her yet.....maybe tomorrow.

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - darlene - 12-23-2017

My sister-in-law is still in the hospital and struggling to stay awake. Guess she's very tired. Hopefully she'll be out of the hospital by the end of the week.....

Oh, yes, today is her birthday. I'm not even sure how old she is....maybe 70-80s.

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - dgrimm70 - 12-24-2017

DARLENE

well I am glad she seems to be doing well====tell her a late happy birthday===:-)==;-)==Big Grin==Tongue

dgrimm70

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - darlene - 01-04-2018

My sister-in-law is still in the hospital. Not sure when she will be getting out....hopefully very soon.

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - dgrimm70 - 01-06-2018

Darlene

I am still praying for your sister in-law

dgrimm70

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - darlene - 04-15-2018

Well, Marion has been at home now for over 3 weeks and is improving but, still struggling also. Hopefully she will recover very soon.

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - dgrimm70 - 04-16-2018

DARLENE

I WILL still be praying for her

dgrimm70

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - darlene - 04-16-2018

Thanks..........yes she does still need our prayers.

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - darlene - 04-28-2018

My sister-in-law was not at church today. She is still struggling. Sad but, hopefully she will recover more soon.......

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - dgrimm70 - 04-29-2018

DARLENE

she is still on my prayer list

dgrimm70

RE: Pray For My Sister-in-law - darlene - 06-01-2018

My Sister-in-law is still limping around but, is now doing quite well. Hopefully one day she will be walking like normal..... :-)