NAD Adventist Single Adult Ministries: Forum

Full Version: Shout Box . Why We Exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Shout Box on the right hand side of the forum shares our mission statement, a welcome and some regulations for the forum. Please do read it.
Thanks.
undefined

Scary

Yes, the Shout Box is a good idea and you do have some good information posted in it. I would think that is probably one of the first things one sees when coming to the forum.
DARLENE

WELL I hope it gets used

dgrimm70
Still good to have a Shout Box. Hope everyone is reading it.

Scary

Guess what? I read it! I do like the one that starts..."A Christ-centered safe place......" Is that what your ministry uses, darlene?
Great to have you back, Scary. Yes, that is the mission statement for ASAM in our Conference: "A Christ-centered, safe place of fellowship, nurture and service for single adults and friends." I actually think it's a great one! :-)

Scary

Thanks darlene. I'm glad to be back again. Yes, you mission statement is a very good one. I don't think we even have one. It is nice to know why this ministry exists in your conference.
Yes, we're very glad you are back Scary and glad you like our mission statement.
Well Scary has been missing for a while now. Hope She/he reads this and comes back. We'd love to have you Scary.
SCARY

yes i hope you can back soon you are missed

dgrimm70

WillaimHai

Darlene, i didn't see any shout box yet.Can you please help me to find most reliable freelance website and shout box.
well your mission is so good, keep it Up.
WillaimHai, the shout box is on the right hand side of the forum page. It is a box with short messages.
Greetings and welcome WILLIAMHAI

Hope you visit here again

dgrimm70
Yes, the Shout Box still exists.....
Pages: 1 2