NAD Adventist Single Adult Ministries: Forum

Full Version: Trip of Sacramento
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crocker Art Museum
Fairytale Town
Tower Bridge
California Museum
McKinley Park
Discovery Park
California State Railroad Museum
California State Capitol Museum
I have listed up these names to my travel cart and damn sure this will be enough for maing my trip of Sacramento fully exciting. Guys, you let me know your views about thee places? 

I will get fun by taking niagara falls tours from new york.
Luna, I am going to say that you have selected really nice names of the places here which are best to visit in Sacramento to have a fun time. These places are really good to visit to make free time fully awesome. I am hopeful you will get enough fun from there. SO, best of luck and enjoy your time fully.
Luna...! I must say that you have shared really great list about fabulous places with all of us which are the best having som much fun around Sacramento as well as around the world. I also explored these alluring places in my these tours of this amazing city and always spent a lovely time with my buddies. so I would like to share here the names of some most exciting things which you can enjoy at these adorable places like mountains hiking, camping, kayaking, surfing, rafting, paddling, climbing,  cycling, photography and canoeing. I hope my shared information would be useful for you. 

Now my dad ready to take the toronto boston bus tour.