NAD Adventist Single Adult Ministries: Forum

Full Version: Busy Busy Busy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HEY ALL

our church  will be  starting a evangelistic  meetings   starting  MAR  24   ending   APR 29

they  will be  only  THURS---FRI---SAT  EVENINGS  starting at  7 pm

so  I  will be  busy  those  days

but  I  will still  be checking  in every  now  and then

dgrimm70
Well that sounds like 'good' busy but, we're glad you'll be checking in once in a while. Have a great time with your evangelistic meetings!

MandaPanda

I will pray the meetings go well. Our choir travels to Houston TX this Sabbath for 2 concerts. Please pray that we can remember the songs. There are still some songs that are having some issues. I hope people listen to the tracks this week so when we have our practice on Thursday night everything goes through without a hitch. We request the angels to sing with us everytime and I know they do because everything always works out where God is glorified.
Yes, may your choir allow the Lord to work things out for you. I've sung in choirs and usually everything works out in the end. :-)

MandaPanda

Yes and 1 thing I have learned is a horrible practice usually leads to a good performance. Satan does what he can to derail any ministry. As long as we place everything in God's hands then God will be glorified and others are able to be blessed.
HEY ALL

UPDATE ON EVANGELISTIC MEETINGS

Fri ---Mar 24---38 non -adventist-------Sat --Mar 25----25 non advetnist-----Mar 30 bad storms meeting canceled ---
Fri---Mar 31---15 non-adventist---Sat --April 1---27 non adventist

i will LET YOU know about later dates of evangelistic meetings

dgrimm70
Yes, it looks like you are one very busy man, dgrimm70. It looks like you'll be having more meetings with a good attendance. :-)
HEY ALL

Up date on our church meetings

April 6---we had 15 non Adventists

April 7---we had 18 non Adventists

April 8--- we had. 22 non Adventists

We have 3 more Thursday Friday and Saturday evenings to go

Meetings end on April 29

dgrimm70
Well it looks like things are progressing well. May God continue to bless your meetings.

MandaPanda

That is great, will continue to pray for the meetings.
HEY ALL

UP DATE OF CHURCH MEETINGS

APRIL 13---we had 21 non Adventists

April 14---we had 12 non Adventists

April 15 --- we had 22 non Adventists

the meetings end APRIL 29

dgrimm70
Well you still have 13 more days................ Will keep praying for your church.
DARLENE

WE only have meetings on THURSDAY---FRIDAY---SATURDAY evenings and SABBATH CHURCH TIME both church and sabbath school meetings

SO we just have so we just have 10 meetings left

dgrimm70

MandaPanda

Well that is good. I pray they continue to be a blessing to everyone in attendance.
HEY ALL

this is an update

APRIL 20---we had 12 non Adventist

APRIL 21---we had 13 non Adventist

APRIL 22 --we had 14 non Adventist---also we had alter call and 2 people came forward

just 3 more days APRIL 27--28--29

dgrimm70
Pages: 1 2