NAD Adventist Single Adult Ministries: Forum

Full Version: The Purpose of this Forum in 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The purpose of this forum in 2016 has not changed. It is still intended to be a place where single adults can come and spend time with friends discussing issues of importance to the single adult. No, we are not a place for free advertising but rather a place where we can talk and share. 

Please look the forum over carefully and then make your posts. If you do not know how to make posts, it really is quite easy contact myself or dgrimm70 and we will work with you until you are able to do so on your own.
Yes, we are a still intended to be a place where single adults can come and spend time with friends discusing issues of importance to the single adult and now, we just need single people to begin discussing these issues. What about you? Can you come and add your thoughts and comments, also? If you do, you would certainly be welcome here! :-)
We have had a lot of people/singles on this forum and many return often. So, glad because that is what we are for....to discuss issues of interest to the single adult. So please add your thoughts and comments, we'd love to hear from you.
So you have comments that you would like to add or do you know how to add them? We'd certainly love to hear from you. That is the reason why we have this forum. It is to be a place to add comments to the discussion on issues that apply to single adults. Why not join and add yours. If you need to know how to do it just click on my name and send me a private message and I will respond soon.
Yes, we'd love to hear your thoughts and comments in areas of interest to you. That is the real purpose of this forum in 2016.....we'd love to hear your comments.............
A BIG thank you to all of you who are using this forum to spend time with and learning about single adults. It certainly is special to hear from each one of you because it helps us understand how to live a very good single life.
We had ASAM meeting and a display at our recent camp meeting and the singles there thought that this forum is great and very needed. Hopefully we will get some of those singles coming to this forum and adding their thoughts and comments in areas of interest to the single adult. That is truly the purpose of this forum......
We are now in September which means we only have four more month in this year. Still have quite a few members and others joining. Hope you will also join so you can add your thoughts and comments in areas of interest to the single adult. That is what we are all about.........
Now 2016 is fast drawing to a close. I think the purpose of the forum will be the same in 2017; a place where singles can come and discuss issues pertaining to the single adult and also find interesting information. Hope that you will continue to be a forum member in 2017 and also hope that new people will come and join in the discussion. Looking forward to having you here.

WillaimHai

I think the motivation behind the gathering will be the same in 2017; a place where singles can come and talk about issues relating to the single grown-up furthermore find fascinating data. Trust that you will keep BestAssignmentService.com on being a discussion part in 2017
Well thank you WillaimHai. This truly is a place where singles can come and talk about issues relating to singles and I do like uyour website about best assignment service, etc.,
And things truly have not changed. This is still a place where singles can come and talk about issues relating to the single grown-up...... :-)

olivia13

(01-12-2017, 07:26 PM)darlene Wrote: [ -> ]And things truly have not changed.  This is still a place where singles can come and talk about issues relating to the single grown-up...... :-)

I have an issue. My younger sister is now under my responsibility since our parents have gone to work abroad.
I've noticed that she tries to find Essays already written instead of writing it herself. 
Should I do something?
OLIVIA13

Before I can answer you question=====I need to know more information

1..how old is your sister???
2. what grade is she in ???
3. how old are you???
4. what would your parents do in this situation???

dgrimm70