NAD Adventist Single Adult Ministries: Forum

Full Version: Death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Death certainly is miserable.   I have an uncle who died yesterday afternoon and a sister who is dying from cancer.  Will be going to attend another uncle and aunt's 75th wedding anniversary this weekend and will get to see my sister one last time before she is gone.  Please pay for all those who are experiencing death.....it certainly is not fun but, in a way it's kind of nice because once one is asleep and in the grave the next thing they will see is Jesus coming.  Now that is certainly something to look forward to!  
DARLENE

YES I will be praying for this situation with your sister

dgrimm70
Thanks for your prayers. I will be seeing her this weekend and five of us siblings will be visiting our old family home and community. We want my sister to have good memories as she struggles.....
DARLENE

I hope you took so pictures so you can post them---but if not that is okay

dgrimm70
No, I haven't taken pictures yet. Will be taking my camera though.
Well it is now over but, we have to drive home tomorrow yet. It was a great event. All of my siblings were together yesterday and especially today. We visited our previous school and church today, then our two previous homes where we grew up. (one home I was born and raised in) Certainly brought back many memories. We all took a lot of pictures and will share them after. Tomorrow morning we all drive home.
DARLENE

well i ma glad every one had a good time------every one have a safe trip back home

dgrimm70
And we're home.....got home around 4:30 p.m. this afternoon...... Now time for bed and to recover. :-)
My sister who is dying can no longer eat. All her family was at her son's place in Mt Vernon, Washington this week. It was really great that they could all be together because she might not make it much longer. I just pray that it won't be too painful and I know she will only sleep until Jesus comes and wakes up those who have died and take them home to Heaven with us.

Please pray for my sister, Rose.
My sister was in Burlington, WA today at her son's place while receiving some medical treatment. She has now been sent home and will be going to hospice care. So, that indicates that she doesn't have long to live. Very sad!
DARLENE

well I will be praying for this situation

dgrimm70
Thanks for the prayers. I've been through this with two other sisters and a niece. It's not fun but, I know that we will see them soon, when Jesus returns.
Well, last night around midnight, my sister Rose passed away. I'm still not sure when the funeral will be but, will be attending it. Not fun!
DARLENE

I WILL be praying for all family members

dgrimm70