NAD Adventist Single Adult Ministries: Forum

Full Version: Thunder and more Thunder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now this afternoon we have heard soooooo much and sooooooooo loud thunder.  I even crawled into bed this afternoon and pulled my quilt up and over my head (and slept).  And then it rained.............. And now it's doing it again.  We had a very dry spring and the farmers were saying it was sooooo dry.  Well they can't say that anymore.  We had had a lot of rain and today it's really adding the thunder.  Kind of scary. Sad
Today we have more thunder clouds but, it's not supposed to rain......what about your weather. Is it wonderful?
Well, the thunder is over but, it still looks cloudy and dark outside this morning. We apparently have a lot of smoke from forest fires burning in Northern Alberta and in Saskatchewan. Sad. Hope they get them put out soon.
DARLENE

well JULY 1 2015 about 11:40 am heavy thunderstorms--- about 11:50 power was out--- 1:45 pm power on again

the weather people says next 2 days we are to get similar thunderstorms
we will have to see

dgrimm70
Oh my! That's scary. They say we might get thunder today too, but we haven't had any yet. Hope you survive!
DARLENE

I will be praying for GODS safety ---with HIS ANGELS protection

dgrimm70
DARLENE

I will be praying for GODS safety ---with HIS ANGELS protection

dgrimm70
How did it go? Did you get any thunder storms? Are you safe?
DARLENE

WELL JULY 2 2015 it rained all morning and off and on rain in after noon some thunder but power stayed on

dgrimm70
Oh my..............last night was the worst it's ever been. There was a thunder storm when I crawled into bed. Shortly after there was lightning like I've never seen before and right after that, about 10 seconds later such a loud clap of thunder that I thought the world was going to end! That is the worst I have ever seen! Fortunately we survived! God must have been very close to us........ :-)
DARLENE

maybe the angels were there protecting you

dgrimm70
Yes, I'm sure there were angels protecting us.....

The storm is over and we're not supposed to have anymore for a few days.....
DARLENE

well I am glad no more storms for a few days----

dgrimm70